There are so many reasons why as a business leader, you should hire an RPO. Here are the top five!
1. RPOs deliver with speed, quality, and unparalleled expertise. RPOs stand out for having seasoned recruiters who can effectively represent your brand, ensuring a superior candidate experience for prospective hires.
2. An RPO solution is flexible and scalable; you get flexible resources that adapt to your needs and can be scaled up or down as your demand changes.
3. RPOs are able to ramp up hiring much faster than a typical in-house team. They can also “turn off” when hiring is complete and work in a project-based environment.
4. Furthermore RPOs don’t just handle the hiring process. They have experience working with a variety of companies and solving a number of challenges. RPOs can bring best practices back to you and show the ROI of your investment.
5. When you have recruiters who are only focused on talent acquisition, you have time to connect with resources that otherwise wouldn’t be tapped. Also, Recruiters are skilled at finding passive talent, and the best candidates might not even know that they are looking until the recruiter puts the opportunity in front of them in a skilled way.
Recruiting is not rocket science, and usually, the number will depend on various factors, such as the complexity of the role, the location, the talent market conditions, etc. Typically a Senior Recruiter handles 7-10 roles simultaneously. For executive roles, the average workload is around 3 per recruiter.If a requisition is evergreen or requirements change slightly, a recruiter could handle 20! It also depends on the sourcing support that the recruiter has. At Peoplepath, we always pair a recruiter with a sourcer, and our sourcing lab experts are continuously feeding our team’s pipelines to achieve results faster and with the highest quality.
We have Talent Acquisition Consultants that specialize in your specific field and can build your recruiting infrastructure from the ground up so that your long-term vision finds ground in having the settings you need to scale. Our teams will handle the process 360; they will partner with you to design a Talent Acquisition strategy that starts with getting your talent brand in the market or making improvements, and from there, our team will support you with job descriptions, playbooks, system and tools setup and anything you need.
We’re an embedded part of your team now! We’ll function as your internal TA team, building processes and structure. Still, most importantly, we’ll understand your product, your culture, and your company stage, and we’ll create a recruiting strategy to hire the most suitable talent for your company. Our team are subject matter expert and can suggest different strategies to how to scale your talent.
Our team ranges in years of recruiting experience from 5+ years to over a decade. We match our recruiters to our RPO clients based on the recruiter’s strengths and experience, as well as the client’s hiring objectives. To ensure a quality candidate and client experience, our RPO recruiters receive intense training upon joining our company, which includes systems training and recruiting techniques. They also receive ongoing coaching and training at regular intervals thereafter.